Really Useful Stuff had a stand at Sight Village last week and we are delighted to say that our stand was ‘really’ busy with visitors on both days. We were so pleased that so many of you knew who we were and had made a deliberate effort to come and see us.
We had some examples of ‘really useful’ products from our Platinum Package suppliers on display which went down very well. If you missed us at the show you can still view the products from the list below. We would particularly thank Sam, who spend a good 20 minutes helping us untangle our bundle of Xtenex Laces that had got tangled and knotted in transit. Ten out of ten for your patience Sam.
We enjoyed meeting some of our existing suppliers and also making new connections. Our Head of Supplier Engagement, Phil Allen went round the show like a whirlwind on the second day and has taken on a number of new suppliers soon to be listed on Really Useful Stuff.
Products on display at Sight Village were:
- Easybelts – really easy to use belts for disabled children.
- Mixed Duo Reading Ruler Packs – discreet reading rulers that reduces glare and help with focus and tracking for those with dyslexia or visual stress.
- Eschenbach Scribolux 2.8x aspheric magnifier – an illuminated magnifying lens specially developed for all crossword fans.
- PenAgain ErgoSof Ergonomic Ballpoint Pen – ergonomically designed to adapt to the contour of the hand and alleviate stresses normally observed with a standard pen.
- Glamsticks – the ultimate in bling and a great way to express your personality and certainly more ‘glam’ than your standard walking stick.
- handSteady – the world’s first cup with a rotatable handle – designed to quickly make drinking easy again for people affected by a health condition.
- Xtenex Laces – clever shoe laces that turn lace up shoes into slip-ons.
- Medi-Popper – dispenses tablets from all types of blister packs with ease.
- Penguin Ambidextrous Vertical Mouse – offers computer users new standards of protection against Work Related Upper Limb Disorders.
- Sole Mates Massaging Insoles – glycerine filled insoles that provide unrivaled support and pain relief to the wearer.
- SpokeGuards – easy to fit spoke guards for wheelchairs that protect your fingers and allow you to personalise your wheelchair.
- Double Flexzi, Clamp Base – the funky, flexible gadget stand.
You can view some more photos from the day on our Facebook Page here… not forgetting Phil Allen posing with the Glamsticks of course.
Also not forgetting to thank you all for coming and showing such an interest in Really Useful Stuff.